Ebenezer Community Learning Centre
c/o 726-728 Seven Sisters Road
London N15 5NH
TEL. No: 0208 800 6616
If you think you've found the right course, then follow the instructions below. If you're still not sure, and need further advice, call our Administration office on 020 8800 6616 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX No: 0208 809 3762
If you are 19 years and over tuition is free, provided you are resident in the European Economic Area (which includes the UK this also applies to asylum seekers and refugees. We'll need evidence of your date of birth and of your residential status in the UK/European Union. Please contact the Admissions and Enrolment team on 020 8800 6616 for further details.
You'll be asked to come to discuss your application with a tutor to make sure you are placed on an appropriate course and to bring along any record of achievments with you.
You may enrol free if you fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Unemployed people receiving Jobseekers Allowance
- People receiving a means-tested state benefit (Income Support, Working Families Tax Credit, Disabled Persons' Tax Credit, Housing Benefit or Council Tax Benefit)
- Unwaged dependents of those listed above (i.e. unemployed people receiving Jobseekers Allowance or people receiving a specified means-tested benefit)
- People needing adult basic education in English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Asylum seekers receiving the equivalent of a means-tested benefit, and their dependents.
This list of eligible benefits is subject to annual revision by central government and acts as a guideline only.